Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mushroom Chicken Feet Noodle recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom Chicken Feet Noodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Chicken Feet Noodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom chicken feet noodle recipe. To make mushroom chicken feet noodle you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Chicken Feet Noodle:
- You need of Fried chicken feet.
- Take of Soaked Shitake mushroom.
- Use 5 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 2 pcs of sliced ginger.
- Provide 2 pcs of star anise.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 6 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of black vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Take Pinch of salt and pepper to adjust taste.
- Take of Wanton Noodle Recipe.
- Prepare of Wanton noodle.
- Use 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fried onion oil.
- Take 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
Instructions to make Mushroom Chicken Feet Noodle:
- Blanch the chicken feet in a pot of hot water for 10 minutes to remove exessive oil and set aside..
- Stir fry ginger, garlic and star anise till aromatic and add in mushroom. You can add Shaoxing wine here to spice up the aroma. Add in chicken feet and sitr a short while. Pour in enough water to cover the chicken feet and let it simmer in low heat for 2 hours. Use a pressure cooker for better to soften the chicken feet. Add water if necessary..
- After simmer for 2 hours, add in sauce ingredients and let it simmer for another 30 minutes. Add in corn starch solution after that to thicken the gravy. Mushroom chicken feet is done..
- Boiled wanton noodle in hot water and soak in cold water and back to hot water. Cooking this noodle only takes about 5 minutes..
- Mix the cooked noodle in a plate with the sauce ingredients. Add in the mushroom chicken feet gravy and chicken feet on top and serve..
If you find this Mushroom Chicken Feet Noodle recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.