Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Oyster Mushroom Biriyani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oyster Mushroom Biriyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oyster Mushroom Biriyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oyster mushroom biriyani recipe. You can cook oyster mushroom biriyani using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oyster Mushroom Biriyani:
- Take 250 gms of Basmati Rice.
- Take 1box of Oyster mushrooms.
- Use 1 of big onion sliced fried.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- Take 7-8 cloves of Garlic.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide leaves of Coriander.
- Get leaves of Mint.
- You need As required of Desi ghee.
- Take to taste of Green chilli.
- You need to taste of Whole spices of your choice.
- Use As required of Cashew.
- Use as required of Kewra water.
- Take As required of Coriander powder.
- Get to taste of Chilli powder.
- You need As required of Turmuric.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 2-3 spoon of Curd.
Steps to make Oyster Mushroom Biriyani:
- Soak rice in fresh water for atleast 1 hour prior. And deep fry onions till brown keep aside..
- In a wok add all whole spices, ginger garlic green chillies & onion saute for 3 min. Add tomatoes cook till soft..
- Once cooked add curd, mint leaves, coriander leaves, mushrooms & mix then well. Let it cook for 2-3 min..
- Add soaked rice with water half of the fried onions. Cover with a heavy lid & let it cook for 20 min on low flame. (can even give dum) check after 20 mins add kewra water and serve hot woth onion raita..
If you find this Oyster Mushroom Biriyani recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.