Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cabbage Cutlets recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The Right Way to Do It.
When you begin a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you eat can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after retaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down can help you determine the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Record the time of day time you take in things. This will allow you to figure out just what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. You’ll see, for example, that although you eat lunch at the very same time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You should also be able to see whether or not you happen to be eating due to the fact you’re bored. This is significant because all those are situations that you can choose other things to fill your time with than food.
What type of mood are you in while you eat? Write it down! This could show you whether or not you use food to solve emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate toward particular foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods if we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you focus on how you eat while in your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage cutlets recipe. You can cook cabbage cutlets using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage Cutlets:
- Use of finely chopped cabbage.
- Take of boiled potatoes and mashed.
- Get of finely chopped onion.
- Get of chopped & boiled french beans and carrot.
- Provide of oil.
- You need of green chillies ginger paste.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Bread crumbs for coating.
- Use of Oil for brushing on cutlets.
Instructions to make Cabbage Cutlets:
- Add & mix little salt in finely chopped cabbage. Keep cover for 10 minutes. Squeeze out water from it..
- In cooking pan add heat oil,add chopped onion and saute till tender. Add cabbage and mix well and cook for 1 minute..
- Add mashed potatoes and boiled french beans and carrot. Add green chillies ginger paste, salt and lemon juice. Mix well and cook till mixture leaves the side of vessel..
- Cool and make equal size oval shaped cutlets. Coat each with bread crumbs. Brush each cutlets with oil all over..
- Place in preheated Airfryer. Bake for 15-20 mins till crispy golden.(Tip : If you want to deep fry..add 3 bread slices soaked in little water and make in pulp..add while adding boiled potatoes, french beans and carrot).
- Serve/Relish Delicious Cabbage Cutlets with green coriander chutney and tomato ketchup..
If you find this Cabbage Cutlets recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.