Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Squid Ink Spaghetti With King Prawns, Vine Tomatoes & Chilli recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Squid Ink Spaghetti With King Prawns, Vine Tomatoes & Chilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Squid Ink Spaghetti With King Prawns, Vine Tomatoes & Chilli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to squid ink spaghetti with king prawns, vine tomatoes & chilli recipe. You can have squid ink spaghetti with king prawns, vine tomatoes & chilli using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Squid Ink Spaghetti With King Prawns, Vine Tomatoes & Chilli:
- Prepare 180 g of dried squid ink spaghetti,.
- Take 180 g of cooked king prawns (I used frozen),.
- Take of Some good quality vine cherry tomatoes, (around 16),.
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil,.
- Provide 1.5 tsp of garlic chilli oil (or use alternative),.
- Take Handful of fresh chopped parsley leaves, few reserved as garnish,.
- Take 1 of good pinch sea salt flakes, to season,.
- You need of Cracked black pepper, to season.
Steps to make Squid Ink Spaghetti With King Prawns, Vine Tomatoes & Chilli:
- Preheat the oven to 180 and line a small baking tray with foil. Place on the vine tomatoes and drizzle with the olive oil. Season with sea salt flakes and pepper. Bring the spaghetti to the boil in salted water and cook according to packet instructions, as it cooks bring a frying pan up to heat. Add in the prawns. You shouldn't need oil as some water will come out of the prawns initially..
- Fry the prawns until almost cooked then add the garlic chilli oil and stir it through to coat the prawns, add in the parsley leaves, stir then remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it off and set aside. Remove the tomatoes from oven and allow to cool for a couple of minutes, then gently pluck them from the vine..
- Take the spaghetti and tip it into the frying pan with the prawns. Gently toss together until the spaghetti is lightly coated in the garlic chilli oil. Next add in the tomatoes and gently move the spaghetti around the pan to incorporate everything together..
- Serve up and garnish with a few fresh parsley leaves. Eat and enjoy! :).
If you find this Squid Ink Spaghetti With King Prawns, Vine Tomatoes & Chilli recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.