Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Marinated Fried Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Marinated Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marinated Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to marinated fried chicken recipe. To make marinated fried chicken you only need 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Marinated Fried Chicken:
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- Use of Heavy cream (for marinated).
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Plain flour.
- Provide 2 of egg.
- Take of Garlic.
- Get of Dried mushroom powder/stock.
- Prepare of You dont have to use it but it will add more good flavour.
- Prepare of Dried thyme/rosemary/oregano if you want.
- Use of Cooking oil.
Instructions to make Marinated Fried Chicken:
- Slice chicken breast into 2 parts, throw away the bone..
- Season it with salt, pepper, and mushroom powder/stock. Break and chop the garlic and add to the chicken. Also add dried thyme/rosemary/oregano if you want to add it..
- Put the chicken breast into a bowl and pour heavy cream into the bowl. Make sure all surface of the chicken are covered with the cream..
- Leave it in refrigerator overnight to make the chicken breast absorb the marinated and become delicious..
- After marinated overnight, take it from the refrigerator and leave in room temperature for about 5-10 minute..
- Remove the garlic because if not the garlic will be burned and will taste bad..
- Pour plain flour in another bowl and season it with salt and pepper..
- Put the breast in the flour and covered it. If you want the flour more thick you can dip it again with the cream and cover it again..
- Prepare a large pan or pan that use for making soup. Put oil about almost a half of the pan or if you think the oil are enough. I put 3 gloves garlic to the oil to make the flour tastier. I recommend you to break the garlic..
- Make sure the oil was hot..
- If the oil was already hot pour the breast and cook it about 5-7 minute or until the breast color is golden brown. After that turn it over and cook until it became golden brown again..
- After cooking, put the chicken to a tissue paper and wait until the tissue absorb the oil..
- Eat it when its hot..
If you find this Marinated Fried Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.