Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You have become what you put inside your body. If you think about it, this makes sense. For example, meats like fowl contain amino acids that are vital as they can help to rebuild muscle tissue. So be cautious with the meals you devour as it could possibly really make a difference. Folks currently are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been shown to improve your health and give you a lot of vital nutrients. Do you know what superfoods actually are? In simple terms, some food is superior for us and many not so beneficial. Poor foods include empty calories which will just make you fat if consumed in excess and good quality foods which have calories that will provide lots of energy and also antioxidants to help diminish health issues and disease. The nutritional kinds of meals are where you will find superfoods.
Lycopene is definitely an antioxidant found in tomatoes which is why they are also thought to be superfoods. Spinach is also an additional first-class food because it has a lot of iron and folate, that is a B vitamin. Spinach may help in the later years because of the lutein in it which could help inhibit you from going blind.
It now seems to be a great time to start consuming some superfoods to have the healthy positives of all of the minerals, vitamins and other vital nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala french toast recipe. To make masala french toast you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Masala French Toast:
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Get 4 slices of bread.
- Get 1 of onion.
- You need Handful of coriander leaves.
- Provide 2 of green chillies.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of oil/ butter.
- Take 1 tablespoon of milk.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
Steps to make Masala French Toast:
- Chop all the veggies.
- In a bowl add the onions, coriander, green chillies, salt, red chilli powder, eggs, milk beat nicely.
- Now take a bread slice dip in egg mixture. Heat some oil on tawa and place the bread slice.
- Roast nicely till golden on one side on medium flame, now flip and cook on the other side.
- I have used brown bread, so the color is bit dark, you can use white bread also, repeat for rest of slices and serve with Ketchup.
If you find this Masala French Toast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.