Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you begin a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food log makes it possible to recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after keeping a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down what time it is whenever you eat. This helps you see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you are likely to reach for a snack and how to work around those times. After a day or two you might notice that, though you eat lunch at the same time each day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. This will even help you identify the times when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is extremely helpful because understanding when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with alternative activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
Write down your emotions while you eat. This helps to explain to you whether or not you decide on food as a response to emotional issues. It also helps you see plainly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. There are many people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s philli cheese steak sandwich recipe. To make whosayna’s philli cheese steak sandwich you only need 17 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich:
- Use of French Baguette:.
- Prepare of Maida (All Purpose Flour).
- Take of Yeast.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Sugar.
- Get of Filling:.
- Prepare of Beef Fillet (thinner slices).
- Provide of Mozarella Cheese.
- Get of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Vinegar.
- Provide of Garlic (paste).
- Get of Ginger (paste).
- Get of Chilli flakes.
- Provide of Onion (sliced).
- Prepare of Capsicum (cubed).
- Provide of Salad optional (Cucumber, Tomatoes, Onions and Green chillies).
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich:
- Baguette: Mix ingredients, bind softer dough using water..
- Then knead spraying oil, keep in a greased big bowl..
- Let it rise till it's double in size..
- Punch back make three to four portions..
- Dust flour on the working table and slightly roll into rough rectangular..
- Fold like swiss roll, the loose end pinch so it does not open while baking..
- Lay the open side on greased tray, slit on top with sharp knife..
- Make the other two in the same manner.
- Let it fully rise, glaze with beaten egg and sprinkle dry flour or sesame or flax seeds or oats..
- Preheat oven and keep ice cubes with cold water in a metal bowl on the lower section..
- Keep your baking tray in the middle section, bake in oven on 210 C till done..
- Filling: Cut fillet to very thin slices, marinate with garlic, ginger, chilli flakes, vinegar and salt, marinate for 3 hours..
- In a pan put two tablespoon of oil and braise onion till golden colour, remove on a plate..
- In the same pan braise capsicum then remove on same plate..
- Fry fillet slices in butter using the same pan..
- When done shred with fork..
- Mix onions, capsicum and steak shreds, sprinkle black pepper powder..
- Chop cucumber and tomatoes, cut onion and green chillies..
- In a bowl put cucumber, onions, chillies and tomatoes, add vinegar and sprinkle salt toss well..
- Add mayonnaise in salad and mix well..
- Slit bread in half, do the filling of steak mixture and salad then top up with cheese..
- Bake in oven on 200 C to melt cheese..
If you find this Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.