Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cabbage Roll in Red Gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage Roll in Red Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Roll in Red Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The Right Way to Do It.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping your meal journal not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what if you write each thing down but still can’t figure out how to shed weight? You can monitor your meals the correct way or the wrong way. There is more to food journaling than composing a listing of what you eat during the day. Other kinds of important information are going to need to be written down also. Here are a few tips that you can make use of to help your food tracking be more successful.
What kind of spirits are you in while you eat? Write it down! This could show you if you use foods to solve emotional issues. It will even identify the foods you choose when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods if we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage roll in red gravy recipe. You can cook cabbage roll in red gravy using 28 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage Roll in Red Gravy:
- Prepare of For Roll Stuffing.
- Provide of blanched cabbage leaves.
- Provide of blanched & peeled potatoes.
- You need of diced carrot.
- You need of chopped French Beans.
- Take of chopped green capsicum.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- You need of cumin powder.
- Take of finely chopped ginger.
- You need of asafoetodia.
- Provide of tomato sauce.
- Provide of chopped coriander leaves.
- Get of sesame oil.
- Get of For Gravy.
- Prepare of tomato puree.
- Get of cumin powder.
- Provide of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of tomato sauce.
- You need of butter.
- Take of asafoetodia.
- Get of chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide of vinegar.
- Get of corn starch.
Instructions to make Cabbage Roll in Red Gravy:
- FOR STUFFING :: Heat oil in a nonstick pan on medium flame. Add asafoetodia, saute for 10 seconds. Add ginger paste and saute for 30 seconds..
- Add carrot mix well and cook for a minute. Now add roughly chopped potatoes. Mix well and cook for a minute..
- Add turmeric powder, cumin powder & coriander powder mix well and cook..
- Add French Beans mix well and cook for a minute. Now add salt, cover with lid and cook on simmer for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat. Stuffing is ready to make cabbage Rolls..
- Take out the stuffing in a plate and cool to room temperature..
- HOW TO MAKE ROLLS:: Place a blanched cabbage leaf on the surface. Put spoonful of stuffing mixture on one side. Fold and roll tightly. Trim the edges. Apply this Process to make other cabbage Rolls..
- On medium flame, heat butter on a nonstick Tawa. Place all the cabbage roll on it and cook on each side for a minute on simmer till it turns golden brown. Cabbage Roll is ready. Keep aside..
- FOR GRAVY :: Heat oil in a wok on medium flame. Add asafoetodia, saute for 10 seconds then add ginger, saute and mix tomato puree..
- Stir continuously and cook on simmer till the oil separates from the tomato paste and becomes in mushy form..
- Add turmeric powder, chilli sauce and vinegar mix well. Now combine red chilli powder, cumin powder in the Gravy. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes..
- Now add one glass of water. Mix well, stir continously and cook for 2 minutes then add butter mix well and simmer for a minute. Turn off the heat. Keep aside..
- Pour gravy on a serving platter and place CABBAGE ROLL on top. Garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Cabbage Roll in Red Gravy recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.