Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Air Fried Button Mushrooms recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Air Fried Button Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Air Fried Button Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to air fried button mushrooms recipe. You can have air fried button mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Air Fried Button Mushrooms:
- Provide 8-10 of medium button mushrooms, wiped clean and quartered.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- Take 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Take of Ranch dressing (optional).
Instructions to make Air Fried Button Mushrooms:
- Put all the dry ingredients in a large Ziploc bag and shake well..
- Dip the mushroom pieces in the egg then drop them into the Ziploc bag. Shake the bag to coat the mushroom pieces with bread crumb mixture..
- Shake off excess bread crumbs from the mushroom and place them in the fryer basket. Spray some oil onto the mushrooms and air fry at 400F (200C) for about 3 minutes. Flip the mush rooms and spray some oil again. Air fry at 400F (200C) for another 2-3 minutes..
If you find this Air Fried Button Mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.