Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed Tofu (Tahu Isi) *Vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Tofu (Tahu Isi) *Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Tofu (Tahu Isi) *Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed tofu (tahu isi) *vegan recipe. You can cook stuffed tofu (tahu isi) *vegan using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Tofu (Tahu Isi) *Vegan:
- Prepare 10 pcs of Fried Tofu.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- Get 3 of carrots.
- You need 1/4 of cabbage.
- Provide 100 gr of bean sprouts (optional).
- You need 2 of spring onions.
- Provide 1/2 of red onion or 5 shallots.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken or beed or mushroom stock (optional).
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Batter:.
- Take 1 cup of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of tapioca starch.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 3 cups of water.
Instructions to make Stuffed Tofu (Tahu Isi) *Vegan:
- Cut square shaped fried tofu tofu become triangle shapes, take out the inner part, put aside..
- Chop onion, garlics, cabbage, and spring onions, shred carrots, pur aside..
- In a sauce pan, pour 2 tbsp vegetable oil, put chopped onuon and garlics into the sauce pan, stir it well until the aroma comes out..
- Add spring onion, cabbage, carrots, and bean sprout, sprinkle some salt, sugar,pepper, and stock, stir it well. Cover the sauce pan, check and stir it properly until all veggies are cooked..
- In a mixing bowl, mix all flour and starch well, add turmeric powder, and salt, mix them well. Gradually pour water while stiring it, stop pouring the water when the batter is not to thick and not watery..
- Take fried tofu, fill it up with vegetable mix, do the same thing for the whole 20 tofu..
- Pre-heat cooking oil in a fryung pan..
- Deep filled tofu into batter and deep fry it in while the oil heates up, turn to the other side while they turn golden..
- Stuffed tofu is ready to be served, you can also enjoy them with some sauce or mayonaise..
If you find this Stuffed Tofu (Tahu Isi) *Vegan recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.