Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Tomato Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Tomato Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy tomato pasta recipe. You can cook creamy tomato pasta using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Tomato Pasta:
- You need 500 g of pasta.
- Get of For the Tomato Sauce:.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 500 g of Tomato Purée.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Italian Herbs.
- Use To taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar or to taste.
- Provide of To Serve:.
- Take of Oven roasted tomato.
- Get of Cream cheese.
- You need of Pine Nuts.
Steps to make Creamy Tomato Pasta:
- Cook the Pasta according to the package instructions in salted water until al dente..
- In the meantime, make the sauce. Heat the oil in the pan and sauté the garlic for about 1-2 minutes..
- Add the tomatoes and the tomato paste. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes or till desired consistency is reached. Season with salt, pepper, italian herbs and a bit of sugar..
- When the pasta is done, drain and add the sauce, tossing to combine..
- Serve your pasta with dollops of cream cheese, oven-roasted tomatoes, roasted pine nuts, fresh basil or any topping you prefer..
If you find this Creamy Tomato Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.