Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Broccoli & Tomato Pesto Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli & Tomato Pesto Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli & Tomato Pesto Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli & tomato pesto pasta recipe. You can cook broccoli & tomato pesto pasta using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli & Tomato Pesto Pasta:
- You need 1 cup of parmesan (save some for the end).
- Take 1 cup of cooked broccoli floretes.
- You need 1 cup of fresh vine tomatoes.
- Take of olive oil.
- Use clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 of red chilli.
- Get 10 of giant conchiglioni pasta shells.
- Get of dried thyme.
- Provide of pepper.
Steps to make Broccoli & Tomato Pesto Pasta:
- Pop your pasta shells onto boil and cook as per a packet instructions.
- Whilst your pasta is cooking add your cooked broccoli, tomato, parmesan, chilli, garlic and a good glug of olive oil into a blender and whizz into you get a rough or smooth whichever your prefrence pesto style sauce..
- Once you pasta is ready, spoon fill each shell with the pesto and sprinkle with some remaining parmesan and pop under the grill for a few mins.
- Arrange on a plate and drizzle with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle of dried thyme, and some extra chilli if desired. Enjoy.
If you find this Broccoli & Tomato Pesto Pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.