Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Hot and Sour Soup with fried Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot and Sour Soup with fried Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot and Sour Soup with fried Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. It consists of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot and sour soup with fried noodles recipe. You can have hot and sour soup with fried noodles using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hot and Sour Soup with fried Noodles:
- Prepare 3-5 of Chopped beans (French).
- Get 1 of finely Chopped Carrot.
- Take 2-3 Tbsp of Corn kernels.
- Provide 2-3 Tbsp of Moong sprouts (optional).
- Get 2-3 Tbsp of Finely Chopped cabbage.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Capsicum or bell pepper.
- Take 2 of Finely Chopped Button mushrooms.
- Take 1 tbsp of chilli oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
- Take 2-3 pods of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 inch of grated ginger.
- Take 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Get As per taste of Ching's red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of Vegetable stock or water.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare as needed of Black pepper powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Get as required of finely chopped Spring onion greens.
Steps to make Hot and Sour Soup with fried Noodles:
- Take olive oil in a deep pan. Add onion, crushed garlic and grated ginger and saute for a minute..
- Add Finely cut beans, carrot, sprouts, cabbage and mix. Add mushrooms and capsicum and saute for 2 minutes. Vegetables should not lose their crunchiness. Add soy sauce now and stir well..
- Add salt, sugar and mix. Add black pepper powder and mix well by stirring..
- Mix cornflour in cold water and mix nicely Add this to the soup now and stir to avoid lumps formation This will thicken the consistency of soup..
- Add vinegar and stir well. Garnish with spring onion greens just before pouring in the bowl. Put a little chilli oil (optional).
- This soup goes very well with fried rice or noodles..
- I boiled noodles and then fried them and served with soup to give a crunchy twist. I had moong sprouts but any other sprouts can also be used.
If you find this Hot and Sour Soup with fried Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.