Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Ham and Cheese Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham and Cheese Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham and Cheese Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and cheese casserole recipe. You can have ham and cheese casserole using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ham and Cheese Casserole:
- You need 6 ounces of Noodles cooked and drained- I prefer the bowtie pasta.
- Prepare 2 cups of cubed baked ham.
- Take 1 cup of grated Longhorn or Cheddar Cheese.
- Get 1 (10 oz) of can cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk or evaporated milk.
- You need 1 of small can of mushroom pieces.
- Get 1 tsp of instant minced onions.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 2 of Tlbs butter.
- Use 1/2 can of Durkee Fried Onions.
Instructions to make Ham and Cheese Casserole:
- Mix ham with 3/4 cups cheese..
- Layer noodles and ham mixture in greased 2 qt. Casserole dish..
- Sprinkle the minced onions, parsley flakes, and mushroom pieces between the layers..
- Combine soup and milk and pour over the top layer. Can be heated to make it more combined..
- Top with 1/4 cup of cheese and Dot with butter..
- Bake uncovered at 375° for 25 minutes..
- Top with Fried Onions, and return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes..
If you find this Ham and Cheese Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.