Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Avocado and Tomato Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Avocado and Tomato Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy avocado and tomato pasta recipe. You can cook creamy avocado and tomato pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Avocado and Tomato Pasta:
- Get 1 of Avocado.
- Take 2 Bunches of Fresh Egg Pasta.
- Provide 1/4 of Red Chilli.
- Provide 6 of Broccoli Florets.
- Get 3-4 of Vine Tomatoes.
- Take of Olive Oil.
- Use of Paprika.
- Use of Garlic Granules.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
Steps to make Creamy Avocado and Tomato Pasta:
- Chop up the broccoli so it's quite thin. Place onto a baking dish with the tomatoes (still on the vine.) Drizzle some oil over them, some salt, garlic granules and paprika. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes at 170 degrees..
- Boil the pasta, if it's fresh it doesn't take too long (5 mins.).
- Separately scoop out the avocado flesh into a mixing bowl. Mash it, adding salt, paprika and garlic granules. Chop up the fresh chilli quite fine and mix in. Add a little oil to make it smoother..
- Add the cooked broccoli and two of the tomatoes, they will be quite soft so will mix in with the avocado. Drain the pasta and mix in, making sure it's well coated. Serve with the remaining tomatoes and season with black pepper..
If you find this Creamy Avocado and Tomato Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.