Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Crock Pot Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You have become what you put in your body. If you consider it, this makes sense. For instance, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be used by our bodies in repairing muscles. Ingesting the proper fare is therefore imperative. Awareness of how our diet effects our health as well as the nutrition we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods really are? We can really say that a number of foods add to our health and others do not. Putting on fat is only 1 of the issues with consuming the wrong foodstuff and, as opposed to this, a good food may give you wellness as well as keeping you healthy. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under high-quality foods.
Lycopene is an antioxidant within tomatoes that is why they are also thought to be superfoods. As mentioned, natural vitamins are vital including a B vitamin called folate is obtained in spinach. Spinach can be high in protein and contains lutein which can help keep away blindness in old age.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is definitely a good idea to begin introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot steak recipe. You can cook crock pot steak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock Pot Steak:
- Provide of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Take of French Onion Soup.
- Provide of Cut Green Beans (drained).
- You need of large pack London Broil Steak.
- Take of onion, sliced.
- Use of Green Pepper, sliced.
- Use of Black Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
Steps to make Crock Pot Steak:
- Prepare steak by cutting off fat and cutting into cubes…..I used a twin pack of steak…..
- Place cut up pieces of steak into crock pot sprayed with cooking spray (so your food doesn’t get stuck !), then add sliced onion and green pepper….here’s where I would’ve added fresh minced garlic but I forgot to get it at the supermarket yesterday! 😭.
- Pour into crock the can of cream of mushroom soup, can of French onion soup, sprinkle black pepper and garlic powder into crock, stir well until meat is completely coated with soups and ingredients…….
- Cook on Low for 6 hours……I know you’re not supposed to open the lid but I did stir it a few times during the cooking process…..I also left the lid halfway off after about 4 hours of cooking time because it was getting a little bit too soupy for me (it thickens up as it’s still cooking) but that’s just my personal preference….. 🙂.
- An hour before the cooking process is done stir in the can of drained green beans…….
- Cook until done and enjoy with mashed potatoes or egg noodles !!!! 😋.
If you find this Crock Pot Steak recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.