Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Indonesian meatball-Bakso recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indonesian meatball-Bakso recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian meatball-Bakso recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than completely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian meatball-bakso recipe. You can have indonesian meatball-bakso using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indonesian meatball-Bakso:
- Provide 500 g of meat.
- Take 2 tbsp of tapioca flour.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic powder or 3 garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Use 1,5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 80 g of ice cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fried onion.
- Get of Optional: 1 small cube of mushroom broth.
Steps to make Indonesian meatball-Bakso:
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor, except ice cubes..
- Start the food processor while adding ice cubes gradually until it all combined..
- On the boiling pan, bring water to boil and reduce the heat..
- Make balls from the meat dough and put it into the boiling pan..
- Wait untill the meatballs float the take it off the heat and put the meatballs into the bowl of ice water..
If you find this Indonesian meatball-Bakso recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.