Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bottleguard Noodles with Pan Fried Mushrooms recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bottleguard Noodles with Pan Fried Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bottleguard Noodles with Pan Fried Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bottleguard noodles with pan fried mushrooms recipe. You can cook bottleguard noodles with pan fried mushrooms using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bottleguard Noodles with Pan Fried Mushrooms:
- Use 1 of medium bottleguard noodles.
- You need 1/2 cup of broccoli chopped and blanched.
- Prepare 1 cup of mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum sliced.
- Provide 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 of onion sliced.
- Provide 2-3 of tomatoes cut into four.
- Take 1 of carrot peeled.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chana dal dry roasted.
- Take To taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Bottleguard Noodles with Pan Fried Mushrooms:
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the mushrooms till crisp evenly. Keep aside..
- Now heat oil in the same pan and saute the bottle gourd noodles. Keep aside..
- Boil the tomatoes and carrot with water and cool it. Then peel the tomato skin. Now blend roasted Chana dal with tomatoes, carrots and garlic..
- Now in a wok, add oil, then capsicum, Blanch broccoli and cook for a few minutes. Then add the noodles, tomato carrot paste, salt, pepper, oregano and Chilli flakes, halt mushrooms and mix well. Let the Spiced be coated evenly on noodles..
- Add remaining mushrooms from top and serve hot..
If you find this Bottleguard Noodles with Pan Fried Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.