Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Schezwan mushroom fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Schezwan mushroom fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably pick out many food items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to schezwan mushroom fried rice recipe. You can cook schezwan mushroom fried rice using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Schezwan mushroom fried rice:
- Take 1 big bowl of cooked rice.
- Use 150 gms of mushrooms chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Take 1 of chopped capsicum.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of butter.
- Use 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chill sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of schezwan sauce.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Schezwan mushroom fried rice:
- In a pan take oil, butter add garlic and saute. Later add onions and saute till brown..
- Add capsicum and saute 2 mins. Add mushrooms and saute for 2 mins more. Don't overcook.
- Add soy,tomato, chilli sauce and saute. Add Schezwan sauce and saute. Add rice salt and mix well. Cook for 2 mins..
- Ready to eat..
If you find this Schezwan mushroom fried rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.