Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ken's Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ken's Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ken's hearty thanksgiving hotdish casserole recipe. You can cook ken's hearty thanksgiving hotdish casserole using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ken's Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole:
- Take 1.5 of turkey breasts, or however much leftover turkey you want.
- Use 10 oz of corn.
- You need 10 oz of green beans (from green bean casserole, even!).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of turkey, brown, or mushroom gravy – whatever's on hand.
- Provide 2-3 cups of mashed potatoes, just enough to cover your dish.
- Provide 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Take of Fried onions (optional).
Steps to make Ken's Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F, prep a 13×9 pan with cooking spray or your choice of light oil..
- Shred the turkey into bite-sized pieces, add to your dish. Enough to cover, but as much as you want, depending on how protein heavy your diet is..
- Add the corn and green beans, spread evenly for best consistency..
- Add your gravy. If you have mushrooms, as I do, again – even consistency..
- Cover with mashed potatoes, spread thoroughly, and bake for 25 minutes uncovered..
- Cover with cheese, bake for another 15 minutes..
- For the last few minutes of baking, add fried onions if desired, and set to a low broil just long enough to brown your cheese..
If you find this Ken's Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.