Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Steamed & Stuffed Cabbage Wraps recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Steamed & Stuffed Cabbage Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed & Stuffed Cabbage Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal makes it possible to recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after retaining a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down can help you recognize the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
You need to be very specific while you write down the things that you are eating. It isn’t enough to list “salad” in your food log. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad and also the type of dressing you used. You need to include the quantity of the food you eat. “Cereal” will not be adequate however “one cup Fiber One cereal” is okay. It is very important to understand that the bigger your servings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
What kind of feelings are you in when you eat? Write it down! This can help you determine when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It also assists you to see plainly which foods you have a tendency to choose if you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for unhealthy foods when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed & stuffed cabbage wraps recipe. To make steamed & stuffed cabbage wraps you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steamed & Stuffed Cabbage Wraps:
- Get of Cabbage or Lettuce leaves.
- Provide of Paneer or Cottage cheese.
- Prepare of small onion chopped finely.
- You need of Ginger & garlic chopped finely.
- Use of American Corn boiled.
- Prepare of finely chopped carrot and French beans.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Get of Soya sauce.
- Take of chilli sauce.
- You need of tomato-garlic sauce.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Butter optional.
Instructions to make Steamed & Stuffed Cabbage Wraps:
- Drop whole cabbage leaves into boiling water, flip and cook for 3 minutes. Drain well. For the filling: In a bowl grate the paneer, spring onion, add boiled American corn, chopped ginger and garlic, onion, carrot and beans, pepper, Soya sauce, chilli sauce, tomato-garlic sauce, sugar, salt and mix it well so that it is blended enough to make a smooth filling.If you are not counting your calories then add butter for a creamier interior of the wraps..
- Take the cabbage leaf and make a ball with the filling and wrap it in such a way that it does not leak. You can use cloves to seal the wraps. Now stuff the mixture in the rest of the cabbage leaves..
- Heat a steamer and place the cabbage rolls on the steamer put the lid on it and let it steam for 15 minutes. I don't have a steamer so I just used an idli plate and steamer which works equally well..
- Serve Steamed & Stuffed Cabbage Wraps with a spicy tomato-garlic sauce which I made at home..
If you find this Steamed & Stuffed Cabbage Wraps recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.