Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Red Pepper & Tomato Pasta (For Babies) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Pepper & Tomato Pasta (For Babies) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Pepper & Tomato Pasta (For Babies) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red pepper & tomato pasta (for babies) recipe. You can cook red pepper & tomato pasta (for babies) using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Pepper & Tomato Pasta (For Babies):
- Use 3 handfuls of Fusilli pasta (or alternative),.
- Use 1 of red pepper, chopped,.
- Use 6 of tomatoes, chopped,.
- Use 1 of large carrot, sliced finely,.
- Use 1 of red onion, chopped,.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of tomato pureé paste,.
- Get of Cracked black pepper to season,.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mixed Italian dry herbs,.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garlic granules,.
- Use 1 of tiny pinch of red chilli flakes,.
- You need 1 tbsp of soured cream,.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Equipment Needed:.
- Take 1 of blender.
Steps to make Red Pepper & Tomato Pasta (For Babies):
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the pasta..
- Meanwhile add the oil to a large saucepan over a medium to high heat. Add in the carrots, and peppers and onion and fry for around three minutes. Next add the tomatoes and season with pepper..
- Add the tomato paste, dry herbs, garlic and pinch of chilli. Bring to a simmer and allow the veggies to break down a little and soften..
- Add a dash of water to the pan and stir. Continue to simmer until the pasta is cooked. Drain off the pasta and add it in with the veggies. Stir to combine. Continue to simmer until the veggies are tender and soft. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for a couple of minutes..
- Add to a blender and blend until desired texture is achieved. Add to a bowl and stir through the soured cream..
- Add to silicon moulds if batch freezing, and leave in the freezer until solid..
If you find this Red Pepper & Tomato Pasta (For Babies) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.