Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Chicken,Mushroom fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken,Mushroom fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken,mushroom fried rice recipe. To make thai chicken,mushroom fried rice you only need 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Chicken,Mushroom fried Rice:
- Get of For Thai chicken curry-.
- Use 750 grams of chicken curry cut pieces.
- Use 2 of spring onions.
- You need 2-4 of lemongrass sticks.
- Use 2 of small capsicum.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Get 1 of corn flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nut meg powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get of For Mushrooms Rice-.
- Prepare 2 cups of rice.
- You need 10-12 of mushrooms.
- Provide of some scallions.
- Prepare 1/4 of th tspn garlic crush.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 tsp of oil.
Instructions to make Thai Chicken,Mushroom fried Rice:
- Keep ingredients ready as required rice or curry..
- Start with putting chicken pieces to boil and washing mushrooms well.Put chicken to boil with salt to taste and ginger garlic paste,pepper too..
- Slice mushrooms into halves taking stem or not optional.Heat butter,oil add the chopped scallion& garlic crush here.Stir fry add mushrooms slowly.add salt to taste.Wash rice,keep ready.
- Add chopped mushrooms stir fry, add rice with four cups water. Cook on slow flame 10-12 minutes..
- Keep rice in a bowl while hot the rice shapes asap to serve..
- Now heat olive oil in a pot,saute some chopped or crushed garlic,add washed cleant lemon grass now.Add onions to saute..
- Add the boiled chicken wither stock,add chilli sauce to corn flour and other spices. Make a slurry..
- Add this to the cooking chicken stirring to avoid lumps. While this cools add capsicum pieces /quarters cut.simmer for 5-8minutes.
- Remove in a bowl to serve. Overturn rice on a plate. Serve hot..
If you find this Thai Chicken,Mushroom fried Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.