Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffing and Herb Green Bean Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffing and Herb Green Bean Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffing and herb green bean casserole recipe. You can cook stuffing and herb green bean casserole using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffing and Herb Green Bean Casserole:
- Get 1 can of green beans or 2 cups fresh garden beans.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion chopped.
- Get 1 of small garlic clove chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of chives finely chopped.
- Take of Seasoning salt.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh or 1 small can sliced mushrooms.
- Get 1 box of stuffing mix.
- Provide of Butter or margarine (for stuffing).
- Get of Optional Ingredient:.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of french fried onions.
Instructions to make Stuffing and Herb Green Bean Casserole:
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Boil chopped onion and green beans (if fresh) to soften and prepare for bake. (🙄 See, half of these beans were dark purple before boiling, they were wild bush garden beans from my yard) *If using canned green beans then skip this step! But still preheat the oven! 🤣👌😉.
- Add chives, garlic, seasonings, and chopped onion to small casserole baking dish..
- Pour in mushroom soup and milk. Mix well. (Here You can also substitute water for milk if you like or need to 😉👌).
- Add beans and mushrooms to mixture and combine thoroughly. *Here you can additionally layer the french fried onions on top before baking for added flavor and texture! 👍👍 Cover and Bake green bean casserole in the oven for 20-25mins while you make the stuffing on the stovetop. (Or in the microwave🤦🏻♀️ lol).
- Follow directions on the stuffing mix box; or Boil water and butter then reduce heat to low and pour in contents of stuffing mix bag. (*Here is also where you can add in the chopped green onion😉👌) Use a fork to mix and fluff. Equally spreading around the absorption of the water. Remove from heat. Remove casserole from oven..
- Scoop stuffing mix out of pan and place gently and evenly on top of green bean casserole. Bake uncovered for another 15-20 mins or until stuffing starts to become golden brown and crispy on top and the casserole is bubbly around the edges! 👏 Serve and Enjoy!.
If you find this Stuffing and Herb Green Bean Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.