Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto lasagna recipe. You can have keto lasagna using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Lasagna:
- Prepare of Lasagna Noodles.
- Provide 125 gr of cream cheese.
- Use 125 gr of shredded cheddar.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Lasagna Filling.
- Take 750 gr of mince meat.
- Take 1 of onion chopped finely.
- Use 1 of red pepper.
- You need 350 gr of sugar free tomato sauce.
- Use 125 ml of stock.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare of Ricotta layer.
- Get 250 gr of ricotta cheese.
- Use 2 tablespoons of sourcream.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- Use of Other.
- Use 3 of zucchini.
- Use 1 cup of grated cheddar.
Steps to make Keto Lasagna:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. In a food processor add all ingredients for lasagna noodles. Mix well until all is combined in a runny paste..
- Pour the mixture on a flat tray and bake for 10 min or until gold. Once cooked leave it to cool and cut into squares same size as your lasagna dish..
- In a saucepan add the butter and the chopped onion and cook until translucent..
- Add the red pepper and cook a few more minutes..
- Add the minced meat and cook until golden brown..
- Add the tomato sauce and the seasoning and mix well..
- Add the stock and cook covered for 45 minutes..
- Remove lid and cook for 10 min uncovered or until the sauce thickens..
- Wash the zucchini and cut into thin slices. I use a vegetable piller to ensure equal slices..
- In a bowl mix the ricotta cheese, sour cream and Italian seasoning. Set aside..
- When the Lasagna Filling is done start asembling..
- First, pour some lasagna filling. Top with zuchini slices..
- Next, a layer of ricotta mixture. Sprinkle some shredded cheddar..
- Add some more lasagna filling. Add one lasagna noodle, top with some more lasagna filling..
- Add the last zuchini layer, top with ricotta mixture and some more shredded cheddar..
- Bake for 35 min on 180° C fan..
If you find this Keto Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.