Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Stir fried vegetable in season (vegan food) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir fried vegetable in season (vegan food) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fried vegetable in season (vegan food) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried vegetable in season (vegan food) recipe. You can cook stir fried vegetable in season (vegan food) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stir fried vegetable in season (vegan food):
- Get of Vegetable.
- Take 100 g of broccoli🥦.
- Prepare 50 g of carrot🥕.
- Provide 50 g of bell pepper.
- Prepare 150 g of king oyster mushroom.
- Provide of Spices.
- You need 5 Cloves of Garlic.
- Get 2 of Shallots.
- Get 1 of Chili.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need of Sugar (Don't blame me, blame the flavor 😂).
Instructions to make Stir fried vegetable in season (vegan food):
- Prepare the ingredients: peel the skin of carrot, take the seed of bell pepper. Then cut the root of king oyster mushroom (if they habe) and wash carefully all vegetables..
- Cut all the vegetable into pieces. You can cut any shape that you like but make sure that the size of vegetable is not over 2 knuckle of your finger. (hey, I am not a scientist).
- Peel the skin of garlic, shallot and chili. Cut into small pieces (if you have a mix processor, you can use it)..
- Let's cook. Prepare a hot pan with some oil. Wait for the pan is hot (you can hear the sizzling when you put your spoon on), put minced garlic, shallot and chili. Cook it for 30 seconds..
- Add all the vegetable in. Stir them for 3 minutes then add 20ml of water and 2 table spoon of salt. Keep cooking after 5 minutes then taste and season again. When you feel enough salt, add 1 table spoon of pepper and 1/3 table spoon of sugar..
- You are done. Serve it hot. Hope you enjoy this recipe. 😀😀😀.
If you find this Stir fried vegetable in season (vegan food) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.