Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most likely purchase lots of items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. To make minestrone soup you need 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Minestrone Soup:
- Take 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of small onion chopped.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Take 2 of carrots peeled and diced.
- Take 1 of medium potato peeled and diced.
- You need 1 of medium zucchini diced.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen green pease.
- Get 1/4 cup of frozen or fresh sweet corn.
- Take 1 cup of white beans boiled and drained or use can.
- Provide 2 (14 ounce) of cans diced tomatoes or fresh tomatoes.
- You need 6 cups of vegetable broth.
- You need 1 cup of pasta.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Get to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 cup of fresh coriander chopped.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a large pot. Add onion, garlic, carrot, and Cook for about 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Add in zucchini, potato, and diced tomatoes. Stir in vegetable broth, then add pease, sweet corn, pasta, basil, oregano, bay leaf, coriander and thyme. Simmer until vegetables and macaroni are tender, about 35 minutes..
- Season soup with salt and pepper and serve warm with bread..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.