Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 🌶️ Teddy's Tom Yum Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🌶️ Teddy's Tom Yum Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 🌶️ teddy's tom yum fried rice recipe. You can have 🌶️ teddy's tom yum fried rice using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 🌶️ Teddy's Tom Yum Fried Rice:
- Provide of □ Tom Yum Paste (from Step 2 or bought from store).
- You need of □ 200g grass-fed beef slices, marinated in 1 tbsp fish sauce + 1 tsp white pepper.
- Provide of □ ¼ cup of asam water (from 1 tsp tamarind pulp + water).
- Provide of □ 1 stalk of lemongrass, bruised and cut into 6.
- Take of □ 5 small slices of galangal.
- Use of □ 1½ tbsp of minced garlic.
- Provide of □ ½ cup of sliced shallots.
- Prepare of □ 2 bird's eye chilies.
- Provide of □ 1½ cup of diced white button mushrooms.
- Get of □ 3 cups of chopped Kai lan or Chinese broccoli.
- Provide of □ 4 Kaffir lime leaves.
- Take of □ 3-4 cups of overnight rice.
- Take of □ 1 tsp of Nam Prik Pao (from Step 1 or bought from store).
- You need of □ 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need of □ Salt.
- Provide of □ Oil.
- Get of □ Garnish:.
- Take of Wedges of lime.
- You need of Finely-sliced lime leaves (optional).
Instructions to make 🌶️ Teddy's Tom Yum Fried Rice:
- 1. Bring wok to medium high heat. Add 2 tbsp of oil and fry Tom Yum paste until water evaporates..
- 2. Add beef slices and fry for 2 mins, coating well with Tom Yum paste. Add a pinch of salt and asam water. Cook until medium rare to medium in doneness. Dish out cooked beef into a bowl..
- Without turning off the heat, drizzle a fresh tablespoon of oil into the wok and fry lemongrass and galangal. Add garlic, chilies and fry shallots till fragrant..
- 4. Drop in the white button mushrooms and fry to a slight char (2-3 mins)..
- 5. Add a teaspoon of Nam Prik Pao and toss Kai lan and lime leaves with everything. Stir-fry for a min before adding rice.
- 6. Increase heat slightly and fry rice until crisp. Season with fish sauce and coat well with other flavors..
- 7. Season further with sauce from fried beef, adding slowly by the spoonfuls, careful not to make rice soggy..
- 8. Now return the beef slices into wok and all of sauce if desired. Squeeze a whole lime and sprinkle salt to taste..
- Dish out into plates before beef overcooks and garnish with a wedge of lime and optionally with shredded lime leaves..
If you find this 🌶️ Teddy's Tom Yum Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.