Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Quick and simple British bolognese pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Quick and simple British bolognese pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and simple British bolognese pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably purchase many items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and simple british bolognese pasta recipe. You can cook quick and simple british bolognese pasta using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick and simple British bolognese pasta:
- Provide 350-400 grams of pasta.
- Get 500 grams of minced beef.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (chopped to small pieces).
- Provide 1 of medium onion (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of small- medium carrot.
- Use 2 Tbsp of dried oregano.
- Get 400 ml (1 can) of chopped tomatoes.
- Take 2 Tbsp of tomatoes puree.
- You need 2 of oxo cubes (stock cubes).
- Get 300 ml of water.
- Get of Salt & pepper.
- Use of Some grated parmesan cheese for serving.
Instructions to make Quick and simple British bolognese pasta:
- Heat up the pan and cook garlic & onion with low heat until they are soften. Don’t forget to season them with salt & pepper when you cook them..
- Add minced beef & 1 Tbsp of oregano. Cook the beef with medium to high heat..
- When the beef’s cooked, add chopped tomatoes and tomatoes puree. Grate some carrot into the sauce..
- Add oxo cubes or stock cubes in. Then add 300 ml of warm water. Add the rest of oregano. Let it cook and simmer in medium low heat. Taste it. Add salt & pepper, if needed..
- Cook pasta as per the direction on the packet. Don’t for to add salt & some oil when you cook pasta as it will help the pasta to taste good and not stick together. Then drain your pasta and add around 2 Tbsp of pasta water into the sauce..
- Add cooked pasta into the sauce. Then turn of the heat. Coat pasta with the bolognese sauce..
- Serve pasta with grated parmesan cheese..
If you find this Quick and simple British bolognese pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.