Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Trofie con tonno e pomodorini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Trofie con tonno e pomodorini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to trofie con tonno e pomodorini recipe. You can have trofie con tonno e pomodorini using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Trofie con tonno e pomodorini:
- Prepare 500 g of packet of fresh trofie pasta, or any short pasta.
- Provide Handful of chopped cherry tomatoes.
- Take Tin of tuna.
- You need Clove of garlic.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Trofie con tonno e pomodorini:
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil. Cook garlic in olive oil for a couple of mins to infuse the oil. Remove garlic then add the chopped fresh tomatoes. After 3-4 mins, when they reduce, add the drain tin of tuna.
- Now add pasta to cook according to instructions. Add a ladle of cooking water to sauce and lots of freshly chopped parsley.
- Drain pasta al dente, add the sauce. Mix and serve.
If you find this Trofie con tonno e pomodorini recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.