Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Southwestern Philly Cheese Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Southwestern Philly Cheese Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Southwestern Philly Cheese Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food journal helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after retaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down will help uou identify the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Record the time of morning that you eat things. This makes it possible to determine when you feel the most hungry, when you are prone to snack and what you can do about it. After a day or two you might notice that, even though you eat lunch at the same time each day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You should also be able to discover whether or not you might be eating due to the fact you’re bored. This is critical because, once they are identified, you can find various other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Write down your feelings whenever you eat. This helps you pinpoint when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of certain foods based on your mood. There are lots of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's southwestern philly cheese steak recipe. You can have mike's southwestern philly cheese steak using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Southwestern Philly Cheese Steak:
- You need of Deli Roast Beef [or, rib eye – very thin sliced – rare].
- You need of Beef Stock [you won't need all].
- Take of Small Red Bell Pepper [thin sliced].
- Provide of Small Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced].
- Get of Small White Onion [thin sliced].
- Provide of Fresh Garlic [smashed – fine minced].
- Use of Fresh Sliced Mushrooms.
- Use of Sliced Pickled Jalapeños [+ reserves for garnish].
- Get of Sliced Pickled Banana Peppers [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare of Fresh Chilled Cilantro Leaves.
- Get of LG Slices Provolone Cheese [room temp – thin sliced].
- Use of Cheese Wiz [melted].
- You need of Cracked Black Pepper And Salt.
- Provide of Quality Olive Oil.
- Get of Extra Large Italian Or French Rolls.
Instructions to make Mike's Southwestern Philly Cheese Steak:
- Thin slice your vegetables and fine mince your garlic..
- Rough chop your roast beef and set to the side..
- Heat your pan and add olive oil..
- Add onions, bell peppers, spicy peppers and mushrooms. Add a dash of beef stock and cover pan with a tight fitting lid. Stir occasionally. Fry veggies until they're translucent. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Push your vegetables to the side of the pan and add your Roast Beef and minced garlic..
- In the meantime, slice your rolls in half, heat your Cheese Wiz and pull your fresh cilantro leaves..
- Add another good dash of beef stock and seal pan again. Stir occasionally until beef is no longer rare. Two minutes tops..
- Mix everything together in pan and add additional stock if needed. Steam for 30 seconds longer..
- To construct your Cheese Steaks: Smear some melted Cheese Wiz on the tops of your rolls. Then lay on Provolone Cheese. Place Provolone Cheese on the bases of your rolls. Pile on your cheese steak mixture while still very hot and steaming in to of the Provolone. Drizzle on Cheese Wiz. Garnish cheese steak mixture with chilled banana peppers and jalapeño peppers. Add fresh chilled cilantro leaves. Top and serve while hot with a Clausens Dill Pickle halve..
- Enjoy this hot, meaty, melty sandwich with an ice cold beer!.
If you find this Mike's Southwestern Philly Cheese Steak recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.