Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Suugo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Suugo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to suugo recipe. You can cook suugo using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Suugo:
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- Take 1 tablespoon of garlic and ginger paste.
- Get 1 of pepper (any colour).
- Provide 2 tins of tomatoes.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take Half of a teaspoon chilli flakes.
- Get 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need 500 g of minced chicken.
- Take of Xawaash spice 2 tablespoons.
- You need of Spaghetti.
- You need of Coriander and fresh chillies to garnish.
Instructions to make Suugo:
- Fry the onion in some Olive oil cook until soft..
- Add the xawaash spice and tomato puree, fry for a couple of minutes..
- Then add in the garlic, chicken, chilli flakes, and pepper cook until the chicken has browned..
- Then add the tomatos, stock cube and salt. Leave to cook on a low heat for about 45 minutes to an hour. Add coriander and chillies to garnish. Serve on top of cooked spaghetti..
If you find this Suugo recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.