Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Leftover chicken roast Pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leftover chicken roast Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover chicken roast Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover chicken roast pizza recipe. To cook leftover chicken roast pizza you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Leftover chicken roast Pizza:
- Get of Leftover chicken roast (see recipe).
- Provide 300 gram of Pizza dough (see recipe).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Pizza sauce (see recipe).
- Prepare 2 of Thai fresh chilli.
- Provide 1 spoon of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 spoon of Emmental cheese.
- Use 1 spoon of mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Leftover chicken roast Pizza:
- Chopped the chillies and add in pizza sauce.
- Roll the dough for the pizza in round shape and spread the sauce.
- Onion sliced in rings put on pizza dough.
- Cut the chicken in small pieces and add on pizza.
- Add some more onion rings then Sprinkle the parmesan cheese Emmental cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Preheat the oven on high heat put the pizza in oven and low the heat on 200 let it bake for 20 minutes.
- Check the pizza after 20 minutes then leave it on high heat until cheese melted and colour turn golden brown then take it out from oven and cut in slices..
- Serve it with your favourite sauce or with out sauce Result will be awesome like my pizza.
If you find this Leftover chicken roast Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.