Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Nasi Goreng (UK Store Cupboard Version) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nasi Goreng (UK Store Cupboard Version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nasi Goreng (UK Store Cupboard Version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nasi goreng (uk store cupboard version) recipe. You can cook nasi goreng (uk store cupboard version) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nasi Goreng (UK Store Cupboard Version):
- Take 100 g of good quality ham.
- Prepare 100 g of frozen peas.
- Use 250 g of cold microwave rice packet.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white miso (optional).
- Use 1/4 of red onion.
- Take 1 tsp of lazy garlic.
- Prepare of Ground pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use of Egg and tomato for garnish.
Steps to make Nasi Goreng (UK Store Cupboard Version):
- Blitz the onion and garlic in a food processor to make a paste. Stir in the miso paste..
- Fry the paste in the olive oil for a few minutes until sizzling. Then add the peas and cook for a further few minutes..
- Add the ham and soy sauce and rice and stir fry until warmed through well. Taste and add pepper if desired..
- Top with a fried egg and tomato wedges on the side.’.
If you find this Nasi Goreng (UK Store Cupboard Version) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.