Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect A Foodie's Lunch bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to A Foodie's Lunch bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to a foodie's lunch bowl recipe. To cook a foodie's lunch bowl you only need 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook A Foodie's Lunch bowl:
- Prepare For of veg pulao:.
- Take 1 cup of basmati rice.
- Provide 3-4 pieces of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 of star anise.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/3 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 of medium sized onion.
- Prepare 5 of French beans chopped.
- Take 1 of small carrot chopped into squares.
- Provide 1/2 of capsicum chopped into squares.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kashmiri lal mirch powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Take For of Mushroom Masala:.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 bowl of desi mushroom.
- Get 1 tsp of Oil.
- You need 1 bunch of curry leaves.
- Use 7-8 pods of crushed garlic.
- Prepare Other of ingredients:.
- Provide as required of Salad.
- Take as required of Fried Chicken.
Steps to make A Foodie's Lunch bowl:
- Cook mushroom with salt and ginger garlic paste and keep aside for 30 mins..
- In a pan heat oil, put crushed garlic and curry leaves and fry it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame. Then add red chilli paste and mix it well. Put the cooked mushroom, mix it well and cook it till the raw smell of red chilli paste is gone. Put off the flame and ready to serve..
- Boil water with salt, cinnamon and star anise. Add rice. Cook it till almost done. Strain the water, sprinkle little oil and keep aside..
- At the same time, heat oil, add mustard seeds and fry it for a minute. Then put onion and cook it till it turns translucent. Now add chopped French beans and carrot, mix well and fry it for 4-5 minutes..
- Put kasuri methi, mix it well.. then add red chilli powder, cumin powder and mix it. After 3 minutes put in the chopped capsicum and mix it again..
- Now add cooked rice (by keeping a bowl of white rice aside) and mix well. Simmer it for 5 minutes on low flame.Squeeze a lemon and it's ready to serve..
- Prepare salad of your choice.
- Fry chicken..
- Serve veg pulao, plain rice, mushroom with fried chicken and salad in a plate.. decorate it with lemon slice, star anise, curry leaves. serve hot.
If you find this A Foodie's Lunch bowl recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.