Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Peanut Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Peanut Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Peanut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai peanut chicken curry recipe. You can cook thai peanut chicken curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Peanut Chicken Curry:
- Provide 6 of boneless chicken thighs.
- You need 1/2 of diced yellow onion.
- Get 1 of eggplant.
- Use Handful of cilantro (separate stalk and leaves).
- Provide 3 tablespoons of red Thai curry paste.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 of tablespoo veg oil.
- Provide 1 stalk of green onions.
- Take 1/2 of lime.
- Provide 3 teaspoons of brown sugar.
Steps to make Thai Peanut Chicken Curry:
- Heat oil in pan. Sautee onion, diced cilantro stalks and green onions for 3-4 minutes. Add curry paste..
- Add eggplant wedges and cook until tender. Then add peanut butter and soy sauce. Cook for a couple of minutes..
- Add thinly sliced chicken and stir until it is fully incorporated into the curry mixture and cooked through. Then add brown sugar. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Squeeze juice of lime and stir. Then add the creamy top half of the coconut milk. Once mixed through, add the rest of the coconut milk..
- Simmer for another 5 minutes and top with cilantro leaves. Eat with jasmine rice..
If you find this Thai Peanut Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.