Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lentil Bolognese: (Vegan 🌱) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil Bolognese: (Vegan 🌱) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil bolognese: (vegan 🌱) recipe. To make lentil bolognese: (vegan 🌱) you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lentil Bolognese: (Vegan 🌱):
- Provide 1 cup of lentils (red or tri-colored) soak in water about 10-20 minutes then rinsed.
- Provide 1 lb of favorite gluten-free-pasta.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- Use 1 cup of white mushrooms, diced.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Use 24 oz of favorite pasta-sauce.
- Use 1 cup of diced fresh tomatoes.
- Take 3/4 cup of water.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Lentil Bolognese: (Vegan 🌱):
- Cook the pasta according to your packet instructions drain & washed with cold water and then keep aside..
- In a large-skillet, add the garlic, onion, oregano, mushrooms, red-pepper, pepper and salt, combined with 1 Tbsp olive-oil, also saute about 3-5 minutes till the mushrooms and onion are tender..
- Then add the sauce, diced tomatoes, water and lentils and stir to blend. Simmer mixture about 15-18minutes or till lentils are cooked, stirring occasionally. Serve lentil bolognese over pasta, sprinkle with extra red chilli flakes and Enjoy !.
If you find this Lentil Bolognese: (Vegan 🌱) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.