Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Thai Peanut chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Thai Peanut chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot thai peanut chicken recipe. To cook crockpot thai peanut chicken you only need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Thai Peanut chicken:
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2/3 c of peanut butter.
- Provide 1 c of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast chopped into cubes.
- Get 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- Use 1/3 cup of sou sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 of small red pepper cut into thin strips.
- Use 1/2 of lime squeezed.
- Take 1 of travel bag peanuts chopped for garnish.
- Get of Optional: cilantro for garnish.
- Provide 1 box of cooked linguini noodles.
Steps to make Crockpot Thai Peanut chicken:
- Add garlic, peanut butter, broth, chicken, zucchini, soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper to slow cooker. Stir to combine. Cook on low for 4-5 hours or on high for 2-3 hours. A half hour before you are going to serve, add in lime juice and 1/2 cup of cilantro if desired. Chop chicken into bite size pieces. Serve over noodles & garnish with peanuts and cilantro if desired..
If you find this Crockpot Thai Peanut chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.