Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Khausuey (Burmese dish had with rice or noodles) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khausuey (Burmese dish had with rice or noodles) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to khausuey (burmese dish had with rice or noodles) recipe. You can have khausuey (burmese dish had with rice or noodles) using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Khausuey (Burmese dish had with rice or noodles):
- Prepare 4-5 of whole black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized onions.
- Provide 1/2 liter of coconut milk (make by Maggie coconut milk powder & water.
- Provide 5-6 cloves of garlic freshly chopped.
- Use 3-4 of green chillies chopped.
- Use 1/2 inch of ginger chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of besan or gram flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of curd.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Madras curry powder to be adjusted as per taste.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Take 1 of medium sized carrot chopped.
- Prepare as required of Colourful bell pepper chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Provide For of Accomplishment-.
- Prepare few of Finely chopped garlic fried in ghee.
- Provide as required of Finely chopped fresh coriander.
- Use as needed of Roasted and roughly grounded peanuts.
- Use as required of Chilli flakes.
Steps to make Khausuey (Burmese dish had with rice or noodles):
- In a non-stick pan heat about 1 tablespoon oil and add a bay leaf to it..
- Once the besan onNext add in about 4-5 whole black pepper corn and finely chopped onion, garlic and ginger chillies..Saute them on medium flame we don't have to make them brown. Just translucent..
- Next add salt to taste and add 1 tablespoon besan and 1 tablespoon curd.. Make sure gas is always on low flame while adding curd. Otherwise curd can curdle up.. This step is done to give good consistency to the khausuey..
- Once besan and curd mixture is cooked for about 5 mins add Madras curry powder and give the mixture a nice story for about 2 mins..
- Add in all the vegetables of your choice and add 3/4 glass water and cover and cook. The vegetables shouldn't be cooked completely and should not be too soft..
- Once the veggies are cooked add in the coconut milk and mix well and allow it to boil for 10 mins. You can reheat khausuey before serving. Do taste for at this stage to adjust the msala or salt..
- Normally khausuey is served with plain boiled noodles or rice. So add in a bowl add in noodles or rice pour in sufficient amount and khausuey and garnish it with all accompliments.
If you find this Khausuey (Burmese dish had with rice or noodles) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.