Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried oyster mushrooms with omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried oyster mushrooms with omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried oyster mushrooms with omelette recipe. You can cook fried oyster mushrooms with omelette using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried oyster mushrooms with omelette:
- Provide of For fried mushrooms:.
- Prepare 5-6 of oyster mushroom pieces.
- Use As required of oil for deep frying.
- Get 1 pinch of Hing / asafoetida.
- Provide 1/2 bowl of gram flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of jeera powder.
- Take As per taste of salt.
- Get of for omelette.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 spoon of chopped coriander.
- Take 1/4 spoon of red chilli powder.
- You need As per taste of salt.
- Prepare As required of oil for omelette.
Steps to make Fried oyster mushrooms with omelette:
- First take a wok and put oil in it for deep frying mushrooms and place on full flame gas.
- Now take a bowl put gram flour hing garlic powder ginger powder turmeric red chilli powder salt jeera powder in it and mix.
- Now add water in it to make a thick paste. Now take washed mushrooms and cut in two pieces.
- Now dip properly in gram flour paste and fry in oil until it gets golden colour.
- When it comes in golden colour take out of oil.
- For omelette: take a small bowl and break one egg in it add coriander salt and red chilli powder and chopped onion in it and mix it properly.
- Now take a pan put on full flame gas and add some oil.. let it be hot properly then add above omelette mixture in it.
- Check if omelette turns in light golden colour then turn it and let this side also comes in golden colour and then take it out…
- Serve this hot omelette with hot fried mushrooms as a healthy lunch.
- Have it with any sauce or ketchup or green chilli sauce..as u like.
If you find this Fried oyster mushrooms with omelette recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.