Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Veg biryani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg biryani recipe. You can cook veg biryani using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg biryani:
- Provide 3 tbsp of ghee / clarified butter.
- Get 2 of bay leaf / tej patta.
- You need 2 inch of cinnamon stick / dalchini.
- Provide 1 of star anise.
- Provide 5 cloves of / lavang.
- Use 4 of cardamom / elachi.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds / jeera.
- You need 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger – garlic paste.
- Provide 5 of beans, chopped.
- Take 10 of florets gobi / cauliflower.
- You need 1/4 cup of peas / mattar.
- Provide 1 of carrot, chopped.
- Get 1 of potato, cubed.
- Get 3 of mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 1 cup of curd / yogurt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric / haldi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder / lal mirch powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cumin powder / jeera powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of biryani masala.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Get 6 tbsp of coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- You need 20 of mint / pudina leaves, roughly chopped.
- Provide 6 tbsp of onions, fried.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of basmati rice, soaked 30 minutes.
- Take 2 tbsp of saffron water.
- You need 2 cups of water.
Instructions to make Veg biryani:
- Firstly, in a large cooker heat ghee and saute spices.further, saute onions and ginger – garlic paste well..
- Additionally, add in mixed vegetables and saute till all vegetables shrinks..
- Now add in curd keeping flame on low.also add in spice powder and salt to taste. mix well.also add in coriander leaves, mint leaves and fried onions..
- Spread soaked basmati rice.further sprinkle biryani masala powder and salt.also place in coriander leaves, mint and fried onions..
- Additionally, pour in saffron water and ghee.pour water and simmer for 25 minutes..
- Finally, serve veg biryani prepared in cooker along with raita..
If you find this Veg biryani recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.