Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Un-Fried spaghetti with black fungus (ear mushrooms) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Un-Fried spaghetti with black fungus (ear mushrooms) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Un-Fried spaghetti with black fungus (ear mushrooms) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably choose lots of items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to un-fried spaghetti with black fungus (ear mushrooms) recipe. To cook un-fried spaghetti with black fungus (ear mushrooms) you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Un-Fried spaghetti with black fungus (ear mushrooms):
- Get of Cooked spaghetti (al dente).
- Provide of Black fungus (I used from dry fungus, soaked it, clean wash and chopped or sliced as your desired).
- Prepare of Fresh sliced white mushrooms.
- Provide of Sliced bell paper.
- Use of Chopped green onion (optional).
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Take of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Mushrooms powder.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper and salt.
- Get of Chili flakes (optional).
Instructions to make Un-Fried spaghetti with black fungus (ear mushrooms):
- Using pan or large saucepan add the fungus, mushrooms, and bell pepper..
- Add or sprinkle some water and keep sautéed until the mushrooms just tender. (If you use oil, then skip the water).
- Then add the spaghetti, put in the low heat and season with garlic powder, mushrooms powder, soy sauce, chili flakes, pepper and salt..
- Turns on the heat into medium heat and keep sautéed until all seasoning blended with the spaghetti. Try do not overcook..
- Taste it before turn off the heat and un-fried spaghetti ready to serve..
- Note: if you like you can add sesame oil..
- ❤️HappyCooking ❤️.
If you find this Un-Fried spaghetti with black fungus (ear mushrooms) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.