Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Alfredo Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Alfredo Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Alfredo Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It contains tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to alfredo pasta recipe. To make alfredo pasta you only need 26 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Alfredo Pasta:
- Prepare of For Boiling Fettuccine Pasta.
- Use of Pani (Water) as required.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Namak (Salt).
- Provide 1 tbs of Cooking oil.
- Use 250 gms of Fettuccine pasta.
- You need of For Chicken.
- Use 400 gms of Chicken Strips.
- Provide ½ tsp of Namak (Salt) or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Kali mirch (Black pepper) crushed.
- Use 1-2 tbs of Olive oil.
- Use of For Pasta.
- Get 2 tbs of Olive oil.
- Get 1 tbs of Makhan (Butter).
- Provide 1 medium of Pyaz (Onion) chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Lehsan (Garlic) chopped.
- Use 2 of Red thai chilies chopped.
- Use 1 Cup of Cream (room temperature).
- Take 3-4 tbs of Cream cheese (room temperature).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Namak (Salt) or to taste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Lal mirch (Red chili) crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh parsley chopped.
- Provide 1 Cup of Yakhni (Chicken stock) or as required.
- You need of Red thai chili chopped.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley chopped.
- Take of Lal mirch (Red chili) crushed.
Steps to make Alfredo Pasta:
- In pot,add water,salt,mix well and bring it to boil..
- Add cooking oil and mix..
- Add fettuccine pasta and boil for 8-10 minutes and rinse with water & set aside..
- Season chicken strips with salt,onion powder,black pepper crushed,apply evenly on both sides & set aside..
- In grill pan,add olive oil,place season chicken strips and grill from both sides until done (approx. 4-5 minutes each side) & set aside..
- In wok,add olive oil,butter and let it melt..
- Add onion and fry until translucent..
- Add garlic,red thai chilies and mix well..
- Add cream,cream cheese and mix well..
- Add salt,cayenne powder,red chili crushed,fresh parsley and mix well..
- Add chicken stock,whisk well & bring it to boil..
- Now add boiled fettuccine pasta and give it a good mix..
- On serving dish,add cooked fettuccine pasta,red thai chili,cooked chicken pieces,fresh parsley,red chili crushed & serve!.
If you find this Alfredo Pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.