Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Nasi Goreng 🍚 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nasi Goreng 🍚 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nasi goreng 🍚 recipe. To cook nasi goreng 🍚 you only need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nasi Goreng 🍚:
- Prepare 1 cup of cold rice (ideal for leftover rice).
- Use 1 of leek, take the hard skin off and finely chopped.
- You need 1 cup of mixed frozen vegetable (or can use frozen peas).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fishsauce (soysauce for began version).
- Provide 2 tbsp of kicap manis (or sweet soy sauce).
- Take of Some vegetable cooking oil.
- Provide 2 of eggs (optional).
- Get of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Take of Spices paste.
- You need 2 of shallots, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, peeled and chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Get 1-2 of red bird eye chilli, chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of shrimp paste (optional) (can use miso paste for vegan option).
- Get of Side garnish.
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- Take of Tomato.
- Provide of Crispy shallots.
- Provide of Sambal.
Steps to make Nasi Goreng 🍚:
- Pound your spices together in the pastel and mortar until it becomes paste. Leave it aside..
- Add some vegetable cooking oil in a wok or pan (medium high heat), add your paste in and stir well for 2-3 min until your paste smell lovely and fragrant. Add leeks and frozen vegetables in, mix well and add rice in then stir and mix them up nicely..
- Add some fishsauce, kicap manis Mix them well again. Seasoning with salt and pepper and turn the heat off..
- In another small saucepan or pan, add about 2-3 tbsp vegetable cooking oil, wait until the oil hot, add an egg at a time, fry until the edge become crispy for 1-2 min. It’s really personal preference how well done you would like your egg yolk to be..
- Plate up, serve your rice, add egg on top. Serve with freshly sliced cucumber, tomato and sambal on the side for an dxtra kick.
If you find this Nasi Goreng 🍚 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.