Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Homemade Chili Sauce (Sambel cabe for bakso or mie ayam) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Homemade Chili Sauce (Sambel cabe for bakso or mie ayam) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Homemade Chili Sauce (Sambel cabe for bakso or mie ayam) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy homemade chili sauce (sambel cabe for bakso or mie ayam) recipe. To make easy homemade chili sauce (sambel cabe for bakso or mie ayam) you only need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Homemade Chili Sauce (Sambel cabe for bakso or mie ayam):
- Use 10-15 of Thai chili (bird-eye chili).
- Prepare 5 of red sweet bell pepper (the small one).
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- You need 1/8-1/4 tsp of chicken powder optional.
- Provide of 1 tsp or more lemon juice (optional).
Instructions to make Easy Homemade Chili Sauce (Sambel cabe for bakso or mie ayam):
- Boil the Thai chili and bell pepper together for 5 minutes. Removed and transfer to the blender mug. Add salt and chicken powder if use it. Then blend it until smooth. In this process you can add 1 tbsp of water if need it..
- Add lemon juice if you like, taste it. And voila, the chili sauce is ready. You can store it in the refrigerator for a week. Or you can fridge it for after 3 months. Enjoy!.
- “Dine What You Want at Your Home” HappyCooking 👩🍳❤️.
If you find this Easy Homemade Chili Sauce (Sambel cabe for bakso or mie ayam) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.