Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Steakhouse knife and fork burgers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steakhouse knife and fork burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steakhouse knife and fork burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The Right Way to Do It.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping a food record helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. One example is that, after following your nutrition for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
You ought to be very particular whenever you write down the things that you are eating. It just isn’t enough to simply record “salad” on a list. You should record every one of the components within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You also need to note down the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” is just not as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Remember the more you take in of something the more calories you consume so it is very important that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
What type of spirits are you in when you eat? Write it down! This makes it possible to figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate toward specific foods based on your mood. There are lots of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you focus on how you eat during your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steakhouse knife and fork burgers recipe. To cook steakhouse knife and fork burgers you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Steakhouse knife and fork burgers:
- Prepare of Creamed spinich.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 1 small of onion finely chopped.
- Take 3 clove of garlic minced or grated.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1 box of frozen spinich; thawed and squeezed dry.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cremini mushrooms diced.
- Provide 3/4 cup of grated parmigiano-reggiano.
- Use 1 dash of nutmeg.
- Provide 1 dash of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Burgers.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef; 80/20.
- Provide 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 dash of salt; to taste.
- Use 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- Get 4 3/4 of inch slice of good italian, or artisian bread.
- Take 1 cup of french's fried onions.
Instructions to make Steakhouse knife and fork burgers:
- Heat oil over med heat and add onions and mushrooms and cook till soft 5-7min. Add garlic and cook 1 min..
- Add cream cheese and stir till melted. Add cream, nutmeg and season with S & P to taste..
- Add spinich and stir till heated through; then add cheese and stir. Keep warm while you make burgers..
- Combine beef, worcestershire sauce, pepper and season with salt. Form 4 patties; thinner in the center..
- Heat a cast iron skillet over med-high heat. Cook burgers turning once till desired doneness. Transfer to a plate. I like to warm a plate first then cover so they stay warm..
- Add stock to skillet and cook stirring until slightly reduced..
- Butter and toast bread in oven till brown..
- Divide toast on 4 plates. Top with burger and then drizzle each with sauce from skillet. Top with spinich and a handfull of crispy onions..
- Dig in!.
If you find this Steakhouse knife and fork burgers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.