Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir fry pork with chilli & basil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fry pork with chilli & basil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fry pork with chilli & basil recipe. To cook stir fry pork with chilli & basil you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir fry pork with chilli & basil:
- Take 400 g of pork sliced.
- Use 4-6 cloves of garlic finely sliced.
- Prepare per your taste of Fresh chopped chilli.
- You need 1 cup of Thai or normal basil roughly torn.
- Provide 250 gms of any vegetables you like – I used carrot, choy sum and wombok.
- Use of Marinade for pork.
- Provide as required of Chinese cooking wine.
- You need As per taste of Soy sauce.
- Prepare As Required of Corn starch.
- Use as required of Oil – I used garlic infused oil.
- Take For of Seasoning.
- You need As Required of Oyster sauce.
- Provide as required of Fish sauce.
- Provide as required of Chicken powder.
- Take as per taste of Soy sauce.
Instructions to make Stir fry pork with chilli & basil:
- Marinade pork and set aside for 30 mins..
- Heat oil in a pan until smoking and stir fry marinated pork just until cooked then remove and set aside..
- Add a little more oil to the same pan and stir fry chili and garlic till fragrant. Add vegetables and stir fry until done..
- Add cooked pork and seasoning as per your taste. Add basil just before turning off the heat. You can add corn starch slurry to thicken the sauce if you like..
If you find this Stir fry pork with chilli & basil recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.