Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Breakfast lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast lasagna recipe. To cook breakfast lasagna you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Breakfast lasagna:
- Prepare of Bacon.
- Provide of Left over mashed potatoes.
- Take of Sprinkle double cheddar cheese (2 light layers).
- Take of Baby spinach (2 layers between potatoes & fried veggies).
- You need of Mixture of crimini mushrooms sliced.
- Use of Red onion sliced.
- Take of Cherry tomatoes quartered.
- Provide 5 of eggs scrambled.
- Take of Salt & pepper.
- Provide of Homemade bread pan fried to crisp.
Steps to make Breakfast lasagna:
- Cook bacon until crispy.
- Pan fry left over potatoes in bacon grease.
- Chop up mushrooms, red onion & cherry tomatoes and saute slightly.
- Layer potatoes, cheese x2, spinach x2, veggie mixture, bacon then pour eggs on top with more cheese.
- Cook at 400' for 40 mins or until eggs are fluffy & set.
If you find this Breakfast lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.