Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tuna Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna pasta recipe. You can cook tuna pasta using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Pasta:
- You need 400 g of Spahetti, cook according to package.
- Provide 2 cans (170 g) of Tuna in olive oil.
- Use 1 of medium onion, sliced.
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic, sliced.
- Prepare 4 pcs. of Tomatoes, sliced.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sliced button mushroom.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use of Salt & Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- Provide of Notes 1: I use 1 spicy & 1 regular.
- Take of Notes 2: You can also add slice black olives.
Instructions to make Tuna Pasta:
- Heat oil in a pan, saute onion, garlic, tomatoes and mushroom for 3 minutes.
- Add tuna including their oil, mix.
- Add cooked spaghetti.
- Pour reserved pasta water. Season with salt and pepper.
If you find this Tuna Pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.