Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The proper way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping your foods log not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write everything down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down precisely what time of day it is when you eat. This will allow you to determine precisely what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. You’ll see, for example, that even though you eat lunch at the very same time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. This will also enable you to identify the occasions when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is critical simply because, once they are recognized, you can find other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Record your feelings when you eat. This helps you determine when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It may also identify the meals you decide on when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods if we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kelsey's deluxe philly cheese steaks recipe. To cook kelsey's deluxe philly cheese steaks you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks:
- Get of steaks.
- Prepare of coke (cola).
- Get of worschershire sauce.
- You need of chopped jalapeno.
- Use of chopped garlic.
- You need of onions.
- Take of mushroom.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Take of butter.
- Take of sugar.
- Take of provolone.
- You need of mozzarella.
- You need of french breaf.
Steps to make Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks:
- chop your favorite steaks into thin strips.
- marinade for about an hour in your favorite marinade. I used a half a can of coke and worschershire sauce. the coke works as a Tenderizer..
- pre heat your pan on medium heat. drain out your marinade and cook meat. season with onion powder and your favorite steak seasoning. cook till slightly pink in the center. place off to the side..
- meanwhile chop some onion, jalepeno peppers, garlic cloves and mushrooms.
- preheat another small pan with olive oil and add your onions with some butter and sugar. once they are caramelized add in your jalepenos,garlic, and mushrooms. cover and let's simmer.
- once your veggies are soft and smelling good drain out the extra juices.
- take your French bread loaf and cut it into two equal halves and pull out the bread from the inside of the bottom half so it's hallowed out for the good stuff.
- put your meat first followed by the veggie mixture and then top with thinly sliced provolone and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- place the top half of the loaf back on top and place in a 350° oven until the cheese is melted and the loaf is crispy.
- take out and cut into servings. enjoy!.
If you find this Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.